To celebrate the Goodwood Festival of Speed, we are giving you and two friends the chance to win a trip in one of our cars to visit the Home of Rolls-Royce Motor Cars, for a guided tour of our manufacturing plant. During your visit to the Festival of Speed, simply take a picture of one of our cars or something which you think captures the essence of Rolls-Royce Motor Cars and upload it to Instagram using the hashtag #RRinstagram. Be sure to upload your picture by 3pm on the day you attend as there will be a winner every day during the Festival of Speed. Good luck! You can view all the photos here.
By entering the Rolls-Royce Instagram competition, entrantsagreeing to be bound to the following terms and conditions:
- The competition is open to residents of the UK (excluding Northern Ireland, the Channel Islands and Isle of Man), except employees and their immediate families of Rolls-Royce Motor Cars Limited, or associated companies, their agents or anyone professionally connected with them. Entrants under the age of 18 must have the permission of their parent/guardian to enter the competition.
2. No purchase necessary. To enter the competition entrants must take a photo and upload it to Instagram using hashtag #rrinstagram by 14.59 GMT on the day they attend the Festival of Speed, using the Instagram for Android or iPhone apps. Users must be in attendance at the Festival of Speed on the day, with a valid ticket. Rolls-Royce Motor Cars Limited will choose its favourite photo and contact one winner via Instagram between 3 and 3.30pm on each day of the festival. Users should have Instagram notifications turned on, or alternatively come to the Rolls-Royce Motor Cars Moving Motor Show stand where we will be announcing winners from 3:30pm. Winners must be able to make it to the Rolls-Royce Motor Cars moving motor show stand by 3.45pm, as the drive to the Goodwood manufacturing plant leaves at 4.00pm. Only one entry per person, no bulk or third-party entries. Entries can be found here.
3. Rolls-Royce Motor Cars Limited adheres to the Instagram terms and does not claim ownership of any photos, but may display some images on its site.
4. By entering the competition, you grant Rolls-Royce Motor Cars Limited permission to use your submitted image for any promotional activity in connection with the Rolls-Royce Instagram competition.
- Closing date for receipt of entries is 14.59 GMT on each of the four days of the 2012 Festival of Speed. We cannot accept any responsibility for entries which are lost, delayed, damaged, incomplete, wrongly delivered or not received for whatever reason.
- Prizes will be awarded to one winner (who will also be able to take two guests) each day. The prize is a trip to the Rolls-Royce Motor Cars manufacturing plant for the winner and two guests, including a guided tour, as detailed in the Tumblr post linked to this competition.
- Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice. The prizes are not transferable without our prior written agreement and no cash alternative is available.
8. There will be one winner per prize. The winners will be selected under independent supervision from all entries received. The selection will not be subject to any appeal and no correspondence concerning the selection of the winners will be entered into. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final.
- The winners will be notified by Instagram notifications or at the Rolls-Royce Motor Cars Moving Motor Show stand. If a winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize by 4pm on the day, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and nominate a replacement winner.
- The winners may be featured in promotional material and be required to take part in other PR activity without entitlement to any financial reward. Details of the winners will be available from the promoter by sending a SAE within 28 days of the draw date to the address below.
- No cash alternative to the prize will be offered and the prize is not transferable.
- The promoter reserves the right to substitute prizes of equal or greater value should circumstances make this necessary.
- Entrants agree these rules by entering into the competition. These rules are governed by English law.
- Promoter: Rolls-Royce Motor Cars Limited, The Drive, Westhampnett, West Sussex, PO18 0SH.
Check out Rolls-Royce Motor Cars Instagram – search for @rollsroycecars